PPC Paid Search Campaign Management
Xsite Digital, Inc. has over 10 years of experience in planning and implementing successful paid search marketing campaigns for our clients.
Our PPC paid search campaign management service offers our clients a complete program that is comprised of in-depth keyword research, campaign activation and set-up, real time bid management, development of text ads and landing pages, ongoing optimization to better campaign performance, call tracking, robust customizable campaign reporting and ROI assessment.
Xsite Digital, Inc. works with our clients to identify their goals then develops a campaign strategy and structure to meet or exceed the objectives and generate considerable ROI.
Comprehensive keyword research is essential for a successful paid search campaign. Keyword research establishes a list of words and phrases that are relevant to the product or service of each client. Our keyword research begins with an initial list of terms and the investigation of search volume for the category, then is built out taking into consideration industry terminology, specific product and service information, key competitor information and geographical references. The final keywords are organized into specific and highly relevant ad groups.
In the paid search campaign set-up phase our campaign experts establish an ad network account, write unique and compelling text ads, determine ad budget, keyword bids and other campaign attributes, as well as select the specific web pages and/or landing pages where the increased traffic will be sent. Paid search campaign and bid management set-up includes the following:
- Account registration and activation
- Assessment of maximum keyword bid prices, projected rank position for each selected keyword phrase and daily ad budget
- Writing unique headlines and ad texts for each ad group in accordance to the Google AdWords submission guidelines
- Keyword data and text ad entry
- Setting maximum bids for each keyword or keyword group, daily budget amounts, ad run schedule, keyword matching and ad serving options
- Linking ads to the relevant web site pages and/or landing pages and set-up Ad SiteLinks for display of up to four additional destination links to target specific content on a web site
- Set-up product extensions to enrich existing AdWords merchant ads with more relevant and specific product information
- Installation of conversion tracking code for measuring click-to-lead and click-to-sale conversions
- Activate ad split testing to continually test and tweak new ads to achieve the highest CRT and improve the quality score
- Set-up of automatic tracking of phone calls initiated from phone numbers in an ad when it appears on Google.com
- Phone call tracking to monitor and track phone calls and leads generated via PPC campaigns. Phone call tracking set-up includes: account creation with personal customer login, phone number assignment and implementation of PPC trackable phone numbers on all PPC landing pages.
- Resolving any problems regarding rejected ads
Landing Page Optimization and Development
Landing page optimization and development services are designed to improve the content quality of existing landing pages and/or build new landing pages to improve the “quality score” and web site conversion rate. Landing page optimization also includes A/B split testing of the many landing page components that can lead to higher conversion rates.
Search Retargeting is a customized display targeting solution that captures interest from site visitors who have searched on relevant keywords and retarget these visitors with compelling display ads on a previously visited landing page or throughout an ad network. Search retargeting offers a true marriage of search and display in an effort to raise CPM rates for publishers and improve campaign performance for advertisers.
PPC Campaign Management and Analysis
The Paid Search Campaign Management and Analysis program includes the following features:
- Daily monitoring of keyword performance (e.g. traffic, bid cost, cost per acquisition and return on investment), keyword evaluation, adding, removing and reconfiguring of keyword phrases, ad groups and ad copy, to grow the total number of productive keyword phrases on a monthly basis
- <p”>Monitoring of pre-set daily and monthly ad budgets
- Ongoing optimization of keyword bids for bid positions that yield the best return on pre-determined business objectives, e.g. Cost per Acquisition (CPA), Profit Margin (PM) and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Periodic campaign structural reorganization by breaking existing ad groups into separate groups, with new ads and different landing pages
- Create and test multiple ads for each keyword or keyword group to improve average click-through rate, raise average position and decrease cost-per-click
- Ongoing monitoring of lost impression share due to insufficient budget or due to poor Ad Rank (Google AdWords only)
- Expanding the current campaign with new landing pages as required
- Monitoring of product extensions that enrich existing ads with more relevant and specific product information about a clients’ retail merchandise.
- Quarterly evaluation of the competition, keyword fluctuations and forecasting of the upcoming quarter, based upon historical data along with seasonal market considerations
- “Live” telephone consulting as needed to discuss recommendations and changes to the keyword set, bid amounts, bid positions, bid rules, ad run schedule, keyword matching options and changes to the daily ad budget
- Monthly ROI reports via email for monitoring of campaign activity and results, including cost per click (CPC), number of visitors, leads and sales